Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% - 32oz Bottle
• For treatment of minor cuts & abrasions
• For use as a gargle or rinse
This First Aid Antiseptic can be used to prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occassional sore mouth.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
For external use only.
Do not use:
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.