Ring Peephole Cam with Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Upgrade your door’s peephole with a 1080p HD video doorbell that enables you to see, hear, and speak to visitors from anywhere.
- Get alerts on your phone, tablet, and PC when anyone knocks on your door, presses the doorbell button, or triggers the motion sensors.
- Peephole Cam is easy to install and comes with all the tools you need to replace your peephole in under 5 minutes; no wiring or drilling required.
- Connect your Ring camera with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Works with Ring Video Doorbell, Peephole Cam, Stick Up Cam Battery (2nd and 3rd Gen), and Spotlight Cam Battery
- Powers your device for up to six months depending on motion and light settings
- Includes a quick-release tab to easily charge the battery without moving the device
Enjoy security and convenience by replacing your door’s peephole with a smart, compact video doorbell. Get mobile notifications when anyone presses the built-in doorbell button, knocks on the door, or triggers the motion sensors. Then answer the notification to see, hear, and speak to visitors from anywhere. It’s designed for easy self-setup in minutes on houses, apartments, condos, even dorms. If there’s a compatible peephole on your door, Peephole Cam has it covered, so you can spend less time worrying about home and more time enjoying your day.
The placement of your peephole may prevent you from seeing items left at your door. Screens and storm doors in front of the device may impact motion detection performance and camera field of view.
Monitor your doorway in HD video, and check-in on home at anytime with Live View on-demand video and audio.
Receive mobile notifications when anyone knocks on the door, presses the doorbell button, or triggers the motion sensors.
Connect Peephole Cam with select Alexa-enabled devices to receive announcements and launch video with the sound of your voice.
Peephole Cam is powered by a removable battery pack that plugs into a standard outlet to recharge.
A built-in impact sensor lets you know when anyone comes knocking, so you’ll never miss a thing.
Adjustable Motion Detection
Adjust your motion sensors to find the ideal setting for you and your home.
Customize privacy zones and disable audio to focus only on what’s relevant to you.
Peephole Cam is simple to install all by yourself. Simply unscrew and remove the existing peephole on your door with the included tool. Then place the camera on the outside and connect it with the rear section on the inside. Once it’s in place, insert the rechargeable battery and snap the cover onto the rear section. Now you’re ready to protect.
Get even more out of all your Ring devices with Ring Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save and share videos and photos when you activate Ring Protect for $3/month per device or $10/month per household.
Combine Ring Peephole Cam with Alexa for hands-free home monitoring. When anyone presses your doorbell or triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors, your Echo device will illuminate and make an announcement, so you’ll always know when someone’s there. And if you have an Echo Show or Echo Spot, you can also see, hear and speak to anyone captured on camera.