Cold-EEZE Citrus with Elderberry - 25CT
Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Chewable Gels
Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Chewable Gels is a homeopathic cold remedy. Each great tasting chewable gel is formulated with zinc, an active ingredient shown to shorten the duration of a cold when taken at the first sign of symptoms. With additional active ingredients, each gel also helps to promote immune health*. Made with a citrus with elderberry natural flavor, Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Chewable Gels also taste great.* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
|Active ingredients (per chewable gel)||Purposes|
|Zinc Gluconate 1X HPUS† (8.8%) (13.2 mg zinc)||Cold Remedy|
|Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) 2X HPUS† (1.0%)||Promotes immune support*|
|Echinacea Purpurea 1X HPUS† (0.02%)||Promotes immune support*|
†The letters ‘HPUS’ indicates that the active ingredient is in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- To reduce the duration of the common cold
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- Supports immune system health*
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- multiple sclerosis (MS)
- rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or other auto-immune condition
- Do not use for treatment of influenza or allergies. This product is intended only to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms.
- When using this product do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible minor stomach upset)
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin (wrfarin) therapy. Zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
- Stop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Take one chewable gel at onset of symptoms.
- Chew slowly and dissolve completely in mouth before swallowing.
- Do not swallow whole.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- Repeat every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside.
|Adults 18 years and over||do not exceed 6 chewable gels per day|
|Children 12 to under 18 years||do not exceed 4 chewable gels per day|
|Children under 12 years||ask a doctor before use|
- Each chewable gel contains: sodium 10mg
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place
- Do not expose to excessive heat for long periods of time