Clorox Ultra Clean Disinfecting Wipes - 70ct/3pk
Clorox Ultra Clean Disinfecting Wipes in a Lemon Twist and a Fresh Breeze scent are Clorox's thickest disinfecting wipe to outlast the toughest messes. These 30% thicker sanitizing wipes are textured to reinforce the wipe while lifting 40% more dirt versus Clorox Anywhere wipes. Clorox Ultra Clean disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* including cold & flu viruses*, Staph, Salmonella, Strep, Kleb, MRSA and E. coli. The dual-sided ridges trap particles which makes these cleaning wipes suitable and safe to use on an array of surfaces like counters, sinks, tubs, showers, finished hardwood and sealed granite. Textured wipes are great for scouring baked on food, stovetop spills and soap scum with ease. With a clear drying formula, these cleaning wipes work great on a variety of shiny surfaces like stainless steel, mirrors and glass. And the bulk cleaning wipes allows you to keep them where you want them, when you need them. Disinfect and wipe up stubborn messes with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.
Usage Directions: Disinfect: Use on hard, nonporous surfaces and use enough wipes for surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Remove Allergens (pet dander, dust mite matter, and pest matter): Wipe surface clean with Clorox Wipes. Let air dry. Sanitize: Use on hard, nonporous, non-food-contact surfaces and use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 10 seconds. Let surface dry. Highly Soiled Surfaces: clean excess dirt first. Food Contact Surface: potable water rinse is required. DO NOT USE ON dishes, glassware or eating utensils.
Caution Statements: Keep out of reach of children. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice and have product label with you. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.